StudioLine Photo Pro 4 is the highly effective software for the professional editing and management of large image collections in server-based networks. Of course, the RAW formats from all popular...
Hackcheck monitors your online accounts to detect hacker attacks and alerts you when an attack occurs! Billions of private access data have already been stolen by hacking attacks and the number...
Driver Updater will scan your computer for outdated or missing drivers and provide you with an easy way to download and install the latest driver versions, which effectively resolves driver-related...
Quickly and easily remove camera shake and focus blur, do multiscale contrast adjustments to increase clarity, sharpen with deconvolution, remove noise and much more. Adjust the contrast at different...
Samplitude Pro X3 has been designed from the start as a DAW that answers to the highest quality standards. Carefully selected mastering plug-ins, efficient editing functions and extremely precise...
Download key generator for Materialise Magics RP
Satisfying our customers is our top priority. For this reason, we aim to provide you with the best possible tools, helping your AM/AP production environment run more efficiently and making the user experience more enjoyable with the newest version of Magics.
New and Improved Modules:
- The Sintermodule features a multi-core 3D-Nester that automatically nests your parts in 3D, in real time. In addition, the nester analyzes the part geometry in order to maximize the number of parts in the build envelope while simultaneously minimizing build height and powder consumption.
- Improved Support Generation modules allow users to get most out of our powerful software. For our metal customers, we have introduced a new support type dedicated to metal sintering. We have also introduced interactive angled supports to reduce finishing time and achieve the best part quality possible.
In addition to drastically optimizing speed, Materialise's software developers have continued innovating, resulting in exciting new functionalities for this latest release. With Magics17 we are proud to introduce:
- quality measurement reports
- the detection of trapped volumes (for stereolithography),
- the nest density verification (for laser sintering),
- integration with Streamics and e-Stage 6.1
- and much more.
Ever since Wilfried Vancraen started Materialise, he and all of us who work here have dedicated ourselves to be the innovators that others can count on. Now, after more than 20 years of hard work and successful collaboration with others, we are happy to report that even those who never heard of Materialise have probably been touched by the work made possible by our products, services, and solutions.
Through our work with Additive Manufacturing (AM), also known in the popular media as 3D printing, Materialise is helping bring great ideas to life. We work with others to put great products aimed at niche markets directly into the marketplace as well as helping make the prototypes of products later manufactured by the millions. What's more, through our software, we enable others to do the same with their own AM equipment and services.
Name: Materialise Magics RP
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 240.8 mb