YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Windows Expert Tool 4.5.0 - Recover all Passwords in Windows OS
Version 4.5.0 (2012/11/27):
* WirelessKeyView now uses a new method to grab the wireless keys
on Windows 7/8/2008: Instead of code injection, WirelessKeyView
creates a child process that extracts the wireless keys. This means
that you can use the 32-bit build of WirelessKeyView under Windows
* Fixed bug: When plugging 2 USB devices with the same pid/vid,
USBDeview disabled/enabled/removed the wrong device
* Added generic support for xml files with Base64 encoding, like in
TP-Link TD-W8960N router
* Added generic support for simple XOR/Add encryption. (Works on
HuaWei-3Com Aolynk BR104 and probably other routers)
* Update some Applications Recover
* Some Small Bugs Fixeds
She works closely with other recovery tools Nirsoft Team.
All rights of these tools for developers due Nirsoft.
All passwords are saved as. Html files in folder''Passwords''.
It's safe and fast.
Virus scanner results:
Some security tools (antivirus and others) detects false-positive.
If this occurs, simply:
1 - Turn off your anti-virus
2 - Extract Windows Expert Tool.zip
3 - Run Windows Expert tool.exe
4 - All keys recovered ...
5 - Turn on your anti-virus
5 - Enjoy!
1 - Reveals Key Product Windows & Office:
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME
* Microsoft Windows 2000
* Microsoft Windows NT
* Microsoft Windows XP
* Microsoft Windows Vista
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* Microsoft Windows 7 (Works only for some of the Windows 7 versions)
* Microsoft Windows 8 RTM
* Microsoft Office 2000 (Only ProductID is displayed)
* Microsoft Office 2003
* Microsoft Office 2007
* Microsoft Office 2010
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2000
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
2 - Reveals the passwords of the following instant messenger applications:
* MSN Messenger
* Windows Messenger (In Windows XP)
* Windows Live Messenger (In Windows XP/Vista/7)
* Yahoo Messenger (Versions 5.x and 6.x)
* Google Talk
* ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
* AOL Instant Messenger v4.6 or below, AIM 6.x, and AIM Pro.
* Trillian Astra
* MySpace IM
3- Reveals the passwords and other account details for the following email clients:
* Outlook Express
* Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
* Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)
* Windows Mail
* Windows Live Mail
* Netscape 6.x/7.x (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
* Mozilla Thunderbird (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
* Group Mail Free
* Yahoo! Mail - If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
* Hotmail/MSN mail - If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
* Gmail - If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application,
Google Desktop, or by Google Talk.
For each email account, the following fields are displayed: Account Name, Application, Email, Server, Server Type (POP3/IMAP/SMTP), User Name, and the Password.
4 - Reveals the passwords of the following many Web Browser:
* All Versions Internet Explorer Web browser
* All Versions Google Chrome Web browser
* All Versions Firefox Web browser
* All Versions Opera Web browser
* Others Web browser
* Some Versions Safari Web browser
5 - Wireless Network Keys WEP/WAP
* Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA)
6 - Recovers all dialup/VPN:
* Enumerates all dialup/VPN entries on your computers, and displays their logon details: User Name, Password, and Domain.
7 - Login passwords:
* Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
Passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003)
Password of MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger accounts
Internet Explorer 7.x and 8.x: passwords of password-protected Web sites
("Basic Authentication" or "Digest Access Authentication")
The item name of IE7 passwords always begin with "Microsoft_WinInet" prefix.
The passwords stored by Remote Desktop 6.
8 - Recover Router Passview:
* The backup file of the router usually contains important data like your ISP user name/password, the login password of the router, and wireless network keys.
Here's the list:
* Linksys WRT54GL (With original firmware or Tomato firmware), WRT54G
(only some of them), WRT160N, and possibly similar models.
* Edimax BR6204WG, and possibly similar models.
* Siemens ADSL SL2-141, and possibly similar models.
* Dynalink RTA1025W, and possibly similar models.
* NETGEAR WGT624, and possibly similar models.
* ASUS WL-520g, WL-600g, and possibly similar models.
* ASUS RT-N10+ , and possibly similar models.
* Asus RT-N56U , and possibly similar models.
* D-Link DIR-655, DIR-300, and possibly similar models.
* Sanex SA 5100, and possibly similar models.
* Sitecom WL-351, WL-575, WL-312, and possibly similar models.
* COMTREND 536+ (Only Internet Login)
* US Robotics 9108 ADSL (internet login and admin login)
* D-Link DSL-2540U/BRU/D ADSL2+, DSL-2650U, DSL-520B
* D-Link DVA-G3170i/PT
* D-Link DSL-604T
* D-Link G3670B
* D-Link DSL-2640T
* D-Link DSL-G684T
* D-Link 2740B
* D-Link DIR-615 G2
* D-Link WBR-1310
* D-Link DSL-2543B
* D-Link DI-524
* D-Link DI-624+A
* D-Link DIR-600
* TP-Link TD-8810 ADSL Modem/Router.
* Dynamode R-ADSL-C4-W-G1
* NetComm NB5Plus4 DSL
* Thomson TG580 DSL (only in Hex Dump mode)
* Asus RT-G31
* HuaWei EchoLife HG520 (Only some of them)
* HuaWei HG526
* TP-LINK TL-WR841N
* TP-LINK TL-WR841DN
* TP-LINK TL-MR342
* TP-LINK TL-WR340G
* TP-LINK TL-R460
* TP-LINK TL-WR741ND v2.0
* TP-LINK TL-WR700N
* TP-LINK TL-WR740N
* TP-LINK TL-WA801N
* TP-LINK TL-WR541G
* TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND
* Belkin N+ (F5D8236uk4)
* Mercury MW54R
* Netgear DG632
* Netcomm NB6W
9 - USB devices:
* Lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used e save info.