HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically...
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse...
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio...
SynaptiCAD Suite is a software collection that allows you to create and to edit timing diagrams. The TestBencher application provides you all the tools required to create and to maintain test benches...
Unity is a tool for developing two- and three-dimensional applications and games that runs under the operating systems Windows, Linux and OS X. Unity-based applications run under Windows, OS X...
Download key generator for Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3
PowerDesigner - the leading tool in modeling and metadata management, intended for creation of data models, information architecture and enterprise architecture. PowerDesigner gives the company a force analysis of the linkages (technology impact analysis), the ability to manage changes during the design and management techniques metadata.
* Increased productivity through collaborative business and IT
* Open support various heterogeneous environments
* Flexible settings to support different standards and set up communication with the external environment.
* Promotes the creation of enterprise architecture models due to the possibility of documenting
* Increases business agility by the availability of technologies Link & Sync and analysis of the relationship (impact analysis)
Key features PowerDesigner
PowerDesigner supports the following modeling technology
* Data Modeling: Conceptual, logical and physical data models, and the expansion for the design of data warehouses based on the IE (Information Engineering) methodology or notation IDEF 1 / x.
* Modeling applications: All UML diagrams and managing the implementation of persistent objects through enhanced possibility of describing OR-mapping (Object / Relational mapping). Modeling techniques with the use of XML and the relationship of such models with UML and data models.
* Business Process Modeling: Diagrams describing business processes, intuitive, non-technical users, modeling language performance of business processes with support notations BPEL4WS and ebXML.