YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3
PowerDesigner - the leading tool in modeling and metadata management, intended for creation of data models, information architecture and enterprise architecture. PowerDesigner gives the company a force analysis of the linkages (technology impact analysis), the ability to manage changes during the design and management techniques metadata.
* Increased productivity through collaborative business and IT
* Open support various heterogeneous environments
* Flexible settings to support different standards and set up communication with the external environment.
* Promotes the creation of enterprise architecture models due to the possibility of documenting
* Increases business agility by the availability of technologies Link & Sync and analysis of the relationship (impact analysis)
Key features PowerDesigner
PowerDesigner supports the following modeling technology
* Data Modeling: Conceptual, logical and physical data models, and the expansion for the design of data warehouses based on the IE (Information Engineering) methodology or notation IDEF 1 / x.
* Modeling applications: All UML diagrams and managing the implementation of persistent objects through enhanced possibility of describing OR-mapping (Object / Relational mapping). Modeling techniques with the use of XML and the relationship of such models with UML and data models.
* Business Process Modeling: Diagrams describing business processes, intuitive, non-technical users, modeling language performance of business processes with support notations BPEL4WS and ebXML.