Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is a PC-based tool to tweak your iOS Devices to its top performance. This tool is further divided into 6 small tools specializing in fixing certain issues...
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less...
EmEditor Professional – professional version of the powerful text editor for programmers, Web developers and ordinary users with the illumination of syntax and Unicode support. Editor features...
High Quality Video Converter, 90X Faster Speed! The Windows video converter ultimate helps convert video/audio files, burn DVDs, download online streaming videos, record and edit videos at one time. Features: *...
Tourweaver 7 is a professional virtual tour creating software. It presents a real 360 degree world with panoramic view and transition. Sounds, Video, Maps and more great features can be explored...
Download key generator for Valentin PVSOL Expert 5.5.R3
The user-friendly 3D menu navigation is divided into the five sections of terrain view, building view, module coverage, module mounting and module configuration. Simply select possible shading objects and position them on the terrain or the building. PV*SOL Expert then calculates how often on average the modules are shadowed by the objects and displays the result in graphical form.
Your benefit: the visualization in 3D mode provides you with detailed information on shadows cast at various times of the day and year and consequently on likely reductions in yield.
Overview of Program Features
- Simulation of shading in 10 minute intervals
- Yield simulation takes account of the precise shading ratio for each module
- Easy to use configuration of modules with inverters
- Automatic and manual PV module roof coverage, taking account of restricted areas
- Animated visualization of the course of shade for any point in time
- Visualization of the annual direct irradiation reduction for each point of the PV area
- Mounted systems can be planned in 3D mode - even on the ground
- Adaptation of the system to the roof architecture
- Optimization of row distances and installation angle
- Configuration across rows
- Joint configuration of multiple PV areas
- Manual configuration in 3D visualization
- Optimization of PV module coverage and configuration corresponding to the shading situation
- Multiple buildings and dormers can be covered with PV modules
- Saw tooth roofs can be visualized and covered with PV modules
- Reactive power supply